Have some questions?
What are your regular hours?
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; closed Saturday and Sunday
How do I make an appointment?
Call our office at 281.333.5114 or book online. Please have your insurance card available.
What do I do if I need to cancel my Appointment?
Please contact the office 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment to avoid a $25 No Show fee Either call 281.333.5114 or email.
What do I need to bring to my Appointment?
- Your ID and health insurance cards (including any secondary policies)
- Physician referrals
- If applicable, please bring prior X-rays, MRI studies, or previous operative notes.
- You can complete patient forms ahead of time by logging in to the portal or downloading the packet here.
- Workers Compensation / No Fault cases: Please bring all appropriate paper work to prevent delays.
- Optional: shorts for hip or knee examinations (gowns are provided of course)
Where are you located?
16840 Buccaneer Lane Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77058
Who needs to complete the patient information forms?
If this is your first time visiting our office, or have not been seen by one of our physicians for more than 2 years, please complete the necessary patient information forms.
If you are under 18 and need to be seen, your parent or guardian will need to fill out your patient information forms.
Which Hospitals are you affiliated with?
Houston Physicians’ Hospital, Houston Methodist Clear Lake, CHI St. Luke’s Patients’ Medical Center (Dr. Mathew only), HCA Clear Lake Regional Hospital